Saturday, January 8, 2011

Updated!!!=)

Haha..finally I decided to update my blog=)
cos someone has reminded me tat i got a ''nice'' blog..long time no see,my blog=)
n YESs~Im here proudly announce tat ''I hv DONE my SEM 2 for Foundation in Sc!!''..im now waiting for my sem 3..=)  finally,I hv gone thru it~SEM 2,not easy for me..
Seriously,I hv tried my best in my exam..(ECS,BIO,CHEM,PHYSICS n MATHS)*actually I did not do well for my maths,I know it,I jus hope for a ''Pass'' for my maths*


opps~I ACCIDENTALLY put my hand on tat part~n I hv cut my fringe now=)
I went to KL wif my UNI frens after struggling for finals for few weeks..I stayed on fren's house..reali thx to her Dad n Mum for taking gud care towards us,brought us here n thr,n of cos,I love her mum's cooking,I hv a GREAT  homecooked dishes after few weeks of non-stop stress~~enjoy alots while staying at KL,went to TIME SQUARE n Sg.WANG to shop shop shop=D.Besides,we went to countdown at Tesco Ampang,my very 1st time countdown at KL..I hv bought alots of clothes,enjoyed till the MAX..


after 3 days,I back to my own hometown,SEREMBAN!!!4 Months,it is not a short time,finally i bac to my own bed=)..last tuesday,I went to watch a 3D movie wif my bbf..seriously,I cant really understand wat is de content of de movie about,but overall it is ok la!!de movie is TRON LEGACY~

n now.im at home to wait for my others bbf to come bac,n of cos,my sem 2 result,really NERVOUS+SCARE+WORRY..but I need to face reality,it is so-called LIFE~!

FRANCIS:


               u must  NEVER GIVE UP~JUST DO IT!!!

1 comment: