Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blood Donation Day!!!=)

I went to join de blood donation campaign in UTAR wif my uni frens (successful blood donors : phui nying, zhou yang, edric n me~=)~)today!!!well,my very 1st time to donate blood..should giv it a try n support de campaign rite?!^^ feel proud to myself *clap clap clap*
Seriously,donate blood is not painful at all..quick FUN thou..haha~but thr is a HORROR thg called needle.the needle is freaking thick compared to de needle we normally see...but de needle wont cause painful to ur arms,really,jus lik mosquito's bite..well,perhaps im too hyperbola..=P


~ Health needs caring, Blood needs sharing ~


still rmb how is de happening of de blood donation.See below:=)
Nurse A came n pumped air into de sphygmomanometer to tighthen up my arm so tat she could find out whr is my blood vessel.she gave me a stick n asked me to hold de stick tightly.then she started search for my vessel.about 3 mins gone.she failed to find my vessel.then she said:''eh,kenapa tak ada rasa pun?!'' Nurse A then went to find Nurse B,Nurse B came.She had tried so hard to find whr my vessel is.she pressed my arm using her fingers,ops~,FAILED!!then she started beating my arm softly..n searched again..well,she FAILED again,then she said de same thg as Nurse A::''tak ada rasa la.''..then Nurse A came bac,she asked me to hold de stick even more tightly n she started pump de air again..=.=''''' guess wat?!my hand turned to purple colour n thr is a feeling of numbness..i felt tat my cells r lacking of O2,they are yelling for HELP!!! =.=''' around 2 mins gone,Nurse A & B were successful!!They found my vessel!!!THANK GOD!!!!but Nurse A said de vessel is too small..then she searched AGAIN..WAT??!!!after a minute,they finali made a decision,they inserted de needle into my small vessel..once de needle is inserted,THANK GOD AGAIN!!!Nurse A & B finali saw my blood~=)




BLOOD!!!!350ml per packet..


after de plaster is removed, de bruise is so obvious..my mum was shocked when i show tis  to her thru webcam..

cert & pil...=)



At last,i would lik to wish my bff ,Miss Kai Sin,happy birthday ya<3 cant manage to celebrate ur birthday tis year~wish u all de best in life n gud luck,im always here to support u=)..may god bless u always..see?!how much i care about u..haha..

my SEM 3 starts...all de best n gambateh=)

No comments:

Post a Comment