Thursday, January 27, 2011

1 more day to go!

  hehe...i got a weird title for my blog today!^^yes!!!!Bcos im gonna back to my hometown,SEREMBAN soon~~~~OMG!i cant wait anymore..cant wait to hv reunion dinner wif my lovely family=) ..however,i thk i should't be too happy 1st as i stil got chemistry full report n tutorial questions to do~ish!!!I really do hope tat i could be able to finish all so tat i could enjoy my CNY wif families n friends till de MAX!till now,i still hvt touched my report yet!=.=''' i dun wan GG in homeworks~!argh,pls~i nid determination n inspiration badly so tat i wil not ruin my CNY mood..bless me~!!ok,till here,jus a short post~i wil update more if i hv done my report..tata,my blog~!!=)


wait!!!B4 i really leave my blog, i would lik to wish u guys


Happy Chinese New Year!!!!
新年快乐
万事如意
心想事成
身体健康
年年有余
‘兔’飞猛进

No comments:

Post a Comment