Tuesday, January 11, 2011

~11.1.11~

Its 11th Jan 2011..time pass so fast..Jus about yesterday,I got my sem 2 result~de moment I clicked into de webpage of utar portal,my hand was shaking n my heart was beating wif  HIGH RATE~Im so so nervous,keep on praying tat I hv to pass my maths!! When de time I looked at my result,I almost scream out..haha,YES YES YES,I do pass my maths,I got ''satisfactory'' for my maths=)*not a gud result,but at least I pass*...however,my gpa is lower than first sem...maths makes my gpa low..haiz~HOW HOW HOW??!!! CGPA drop liao la...thr is improvement for others sub esp chem,bio n ECS,but my maths=.=''  okok la,DEAL wif it..I WILL DO MY BEST FOR THE NEXT COMING SEM!!!=)
NO ''As'' for tis sem again,how come?!I aim for ''As'' leh~''As'' ar ''As'',I really hope tat u will appear on my result sheet for nex sem k?!hmm,I must make it!!


NEX SEM : 1) must work more harder on evrysub esp on maths n physics
                            2) do notes for everysub after de lecture
                            3) arrange ur time nicely,no more lazy
                            4) must back to h.town at least once in the middle of de sem
                            5) friday is free,make it a ''REVISION'' day
                            6) DO NOT waste time n M$N$Y
                            7) take gud care of ur car
                            8) ask frens if got any doubt*target : at least an ''As''*
                            9) drink more water to prevent sickness
                          10) ENJOY ur UNI LIFE=)

No comments:

Post a Comment