Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day~!=DD

LONG TIME NVR UPDATE MY BLOG~HMMM~cos hectic life is start..I dont wish to be de laziest ppl in Biochem class...

Well,today is father's day for whole world's daddy...im here to wish my dad Happy Father's Day too..I love u so much tat I dont noe how to express it in words....I noe u nvr stop to bring contributions to de family,All u want is  to make our lives better...all of us are well grown bcos of U~!!!Although today is Sunday,but u stil work as usual  ...Thanks God for giving me such a great father!!I appreciate tis gift tat U gave me=)) I can feel de warm n care from my family..really wish to grow up faster,finish my degree n get a better job.wish to take care de family my own..my turn to contribute for de family..im trying to be hardworking..never stop on keeping my move evryday..PROMISE~I wil make u proud of me,proud to be my father one day...Hope mummy n u always healthy...tats wat I desire much...GOD wil always stay beside u to guide u..Really THANKS for evrythg,DAD~Im jus nothg without U..<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment