Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a meaningful day in KL~!!!

after being 宅女 for N days,finally my pretty fren,Siew Woon asked me to hang out in KLCC..of cos,there is another main purpose,which is to celebrate Phui Nying's coming bday~~

A long story had happened n Phui Nying got to noe tat I wil b going to celebrate her bday too,LOL~it made her in"excited state" whole nite!!XD~ (thought to giv her a suprise,but unfortunately,my wonderful claypot (plan) broke so soundly "PPRRAAANNNGGG~~~",>.<''')~~my bff,sin huah kept on blaming on herself tat day bcos of tis stuff~~haiyo,really doesn't matter la,no worries k=)

I went to KL central by komuter to meet frens,then we travelled LRT to KLCC..quite convenient..a clap for our government..=D n a quite interesting thg had happened,both of siew woon n me,cant recognise phui nying when she walked towards us..perhaps we seldom c her wear lik tis OR she got nomore "helmet"!!!=PPP n i got de chance to enter cinema,Ɩ мιƨƨ Ѧя.Ɔ ƨσ мʋcн
~~=))) we watched <PAUL> , a movie about alien,BLA BLLAAA BLLLAAAHH~~nothg to talk for tis movie,not tat nice!!One couple sat infront of me kept on kissing when thr is kissing scene of de movie,when de characters kiss,they kiss too=.='''I cant really paid attention for tat movie,a bit bored by it..

ate at Nando restaurant..then celebrated her bday thr too..=DDD quite enjoy de moment!!chit-chat alots..photos-sharing time~WEEeee~~~


KLCC~~!!!Dua Jagung yg besar!!!!

making wish making wish~~wish ur dreams come true!!Happy birthday to U!!=))

from left to right: me, phui nying , vanessa ee xuan , siew woon~~

a new fren I get to noe,yun qiang!!a nice person~~
Tis is only pic included all of us~de ppl who taking de photo for us quite rush time~~LOL
nice pool infront of klcc~~hv a nice moment for tis klcc hang out~
from left to right: Yun Qiang, Ee Xuan , Me , Siew Woon , Pang Pang n Phui Nying~!!

last,i wil hang out wif frens on thurs too..hope to get new frens n hv fun too!!!Last hang out for tis sem break..wil bac to Kampar n continue my degree soon~~!!a whole new degree life~~God Bless~~~

1 comment:

  1. i saw this: I MISS MR.C SO MUCH
    hehe like like!
    and yea,i really hope i wont help ppl to break their claypot for the second time! >.<"
    btw,whos that guy?

    ReplyDelete