Monday, May 9, 2011

=April N May=

Many thgs had happened in these two months~~tis wil be a very long post,dont blame me cos I got lots wanted to share!!!
1st,my final examination alrd said bye bye to me,which indicates tat my foundation studies comes to the END~well,I suppose to feel very happy n relieve,but seems I dont have tat kind of feelings...everyone wil keep on moving towards their direction to achieve their targets n face their future..some wil stil stay at kampar,some wil move to KL to continue their degree courses...Im de one who wil stay at kampar for 3 years...Perhaps,de chances n time we gather once again wil become lesser n lesser,but I hope tat our friendship wil last forever..EXPIRE??!!!no such word~so glad to noe u guys,I hv learnt alots from u guys..Family Z15 wil be a part of my memory,an unforgettable one..SAVE it well inside my heart~I wil miss u guys badly,must take care n stay healthy..<3 u all!!!! ='D

2nd,finally im 19th y.old..till now,I stil cant accept tis fact!!!LOL!!!haha~~so fast n im a BIG gal now..dunno how to express my feeling here=.='''thx for my family who always support me watever I done..thx for growing up me n giving me a good living condition,without u all,im nothg!!MOM,Happy Mother's Day!!!I LOVE U!!!I dont dare to say out de 3 words to u..but I wil always love u..wish u healthy n blissful all de time..=)

3rd,my bday fall on exam day tis time round,so I dont thk I wil celebrate it tis year..however,u guys really surprising me..thx for de cake n wishes so much..although I dint cry out tat nite,my heart got touched..perhaps Im too cool,so no tears r willing to roll down from my eyes..=)..a memorable bday celebration for me..n of cos,thx for my Bff,huah,ur sms almost made me cry out alone at nite..while im digesting my notes alone to prepare for exam..c!!ur fault lor,=PPPhaha~I feel the power of sms,NO PLAY PLAY for it*imitating PCK*=D

4th,I went to PENANG N LANGKAWI after exam..enjoyed so much wif dear frens,but sad tat we wil separate after tis trip..too much I would lik to share for tis paragraph..but I so lazy to type out here,so pls forgive my lazyness..tried almost all kind of transport during tis trip..quite a suprise for me too..list out here 1st,car,train,ferry,ship,aeroplane...=.=''' bought choc n beer..quite worth cos Langkawi provides duty-free stock..save around rm30 for hennessy wine..^^v..went to view sunset in Langkawi,love de scene so much..n relax alots so much,love beaches,love sea,love cave,love seafood,love the fresh air,love evrythg!!!1st time went to PUB,1st time beer wif frens,then have a "HOT" dance wif them~XD!!!but PUB not a suitable place for me..consumed quite large amount of smoke there,smelly after PUB-ing wif frens..but jus gain for experience,wont addicted to it..=/  after tis trip,i feel tat my battery is fully charged,hope for de best to my new coming sem!!=) all de best to all!!!

5th,jus finished one korean drama..n of cos,i watched it bcos one of de character is KIM HYUN JOONG!!!quite an interesting drama..but I dont thk it will happen in real life..jus if u r free,jus go n enjoy de drama.."BOYS OVER FLOWERS"

6th,went to PD n ate seafood dinner!!I love de crab so much,really delicious!!!n de price is quite cheap,we brought grandma wif us to enjoy dinner wif us..as celebration for Mother's day..no chance to eat crab meat when studying at kampar..so i hv ate alots these few days..of cos,seafood non-stop,belly sudah keluar,aikzzz..=.=''..I love thai's seafood too*when in langkawi*..eh,nomore food d..getting hungry n hungry then i sure GG..

my birthday cake!!they said de pattern of de butterfly lik choromosome..lol!=)

I must post tis "ugly faces" photo up!!haha~awesome face expression!!!=PPP

thx for de ang mo for taking tis pic for us..I guess tis one is de only photo which include all of us inside ..=D

went to auto-city,penang to eat japanese food!!our stomach lik a balloon after tat..>,<

they all macam kids,BIG BABY!!!XDD

I really lik tis..looks lik tis kind of thg wil only appear on korean drama..so romantic to hv  meal here~!!<3<3

rent a boat for mangrove tour to view eagle,crocodile cave,bat cave,fishing area!!=)
waiting for sunset!!nice rite??!!=D..

Time to end my super duper long post!!!LOL~!!SEE YA~!!!=DDD

1 comment:

  1. awwww =')
    and yea,this post is long,but you knw wat,i started to like blogs as i can knw things that happen to my bff although we are apart
    and,nice trip to langkawi as i can see!

    ReplyDelete