Wednesday, February 23, 2011

No more PEK-CHEKNESSSSS~~~~

Well,I would lik to talk bout my ''pek-chekness'' in tis post..dunno how many N years,N months n N days ago,i wil feel pek-chek most of de time when I facing wif those CALCULATION ques..my mind is totally BLANK             *blank*when I feel pek-chek...then for sure my sheet paper wil bcom blank too..same thg goes to me for my very 1st maths test in tis sem 3,=.=''' *wat a SAD case!!!*I felt so nervous when de paper is on my hand~then pek-chekness came to me when i start ques 2..my brain seems not to cooperate well wif me,but it does send a "GG.com" signals for me...i jus can tell tat de feeling is Terrible~=(

NO~~~!!!!whr r de thgs tat i hv practice n practice b4???!!!ishhh~~I used 30mins to conquer my pek-chekness,then I finished all de ques using another 30mins..Im WASTING my time='(...got to noe my maths result d,bad is wat i can tell,im really not satisfy wif it..hope nex time i wont pek-chek again esp during ''CALCULATION" exam~i promise i wil work more harder for de coming test=)

NO MORE PEK-CHEKNESS!!!!!!!!+U!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment