Friday, March 4, 2011

Watever!!!!

did not update my blog for quite a long time...jus finished week 6 which is full of test..week 8 is coming soon,n i got one test for week 8 only...ITs Maths...Hope tat i wil pass wif flying colors so tat i could make sure tat i wil pass my maths for tis sem 3=) GOD bless me!!!BREAK UR LEG francis!!!!!I hope i wil do well for my maths..really want to get high marks desparately...

Jus had a badminton game tis evening...purpose: KEEP FIT!!!!cos I hv stored many fats in my body esp on tummy site>.<  CNY 2011 arld said bye bye to us,but it does left some fats for me!!!aikksss,wat to do?! On diet la,who ask me non-stop eating during CNY!!!!n sumore,I went bac to hometown last week...mum prepared alots of delicious food for me...I ate lots bcos I so damn miss my mum's homecooked food...then de second day,my dad brought me to eat stick at Restorant Hawaii!!!I ordered a salad chicken stick n a mushroom soup...so regret after having tis kind of food as I hv taken so much calories jus for my dinner!!!of cos I ate many "BAGUA肉干" recently...=.=''' dunno how to say NO to delicious food!!!!from now on,I must anti-oily food!!! my target is to loss 2kg in tis sem!!!my auntie said tat I hv changed alots when I visited her last time,she said im getting prettier n fatter*prettier?I guess NO~fatter?!Definitely YES!!!=.= I swear im totally different look after form 5,tat time im so skinny as I jus hv 42kg,a bag of bone!!*unbelievable rite!??everyone has a past..so y dont we jus look forward?


well,de pic below quite meaningful for me..i hv broke apparatus for de first time after conducting de experiment..i played wif it..then it was accidentally dropped  from my hand..LOL!!!
tis is de biconcave lens tat i break in physics lab..
hmmm,week 8 d,utarians should noe tat WAR is jus begin...Unlimited Test,Assignment n Reports r waiting for us to settle~tats why we r calling ourselves as UTAR students!!!so,reduce playing n study more!!!=)
GAMBATEH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment