Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CNY 2011~

Its been a long time i dint update my blog..I hv a wonderful moment in this CNY wif my family n relatives..too bad tat I cant manage to celebrate tis CNY wif my bff~So,jus let de pictures below to tell evrythg!!!=D

the honey cornflakes made by mum n me b4 CNY..yum yum=)

bro,sis,mummy n me!!De ''gong xi'' hand style represent ''rabbit'' year,izzit weird?!=)

Photoshoot session wif siblings n mum at room.
start from de left: "cant talk,cant hear n cant see"
in hokkien:" gong boh , tia boh n kua boh" mi rite?!=P

four of us wear de ''twin clothes'' on de 2nd day of CNY~we bought 2 white colour n 2 black color shirt~brand: Body Glove~
3 girls n 1 boy!!=)
<3 <3
acting Silly face wif elder sis!!

hv a ''non-stop lou sang marathon'' for few days..tummy is getting bigger n bigger~=.='''''

daddy brought us n relatives to restaurant FOH SHAN to eat dim sum..we went thr at 5.30am lik tat..it was crowded as its CNY!!
after tat,we met Choi Sen Ye at de entrance of de restaurant~obviously,he was dancing n singing ''财神到" until i could not get a clear image..=)

Tis is de ''EVIL EYE'' souvenir from my fren,Joey Tan..he dint forget frens here although he was enjoying his trip in turkey~thx alots..i wil appreciate it..=)

N now,sch is reopen~stayed at hometown for 4 days oni..cant gather wif frens..miss them alots~..n i cant pay a visit to auntie wif shu jin n raymond bcos reopen of sch..hv a unforgetable 初一starting,as dad,mum,elder sis n me have been stayed at Hospital Columbia for few hours as mum was sick tat day~AMITABHA tat she getting well after visiting doctor so tat we managed to celebrate CNY happily..hope my familyies all well on tis new ''rabbit'' year~may god bless them always n good fortune is always be wif them~=)

k,gonna start my maths tutorial now as de very first test is coming soon~!!ALL THE BEST for me n u too=)

No comments:

Post a Comment