Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year 2012~

YALOR YALOR~!!!my blog is mushrooming~XD
a very LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time dint touch my blog..L*ZIE la!!=P
awww, one important thg..WISH U ALL HAVE A BLISSFUL NEW YEAR 2012..not to forget tat we must appreciate n cherish ppl who always bside us=D
New year new target..hmmmmmm=/
MY TARGET?!
I wish to treat myself good..n of cos put more effort in my studies!!Wish to achieve my ideal result~
n just like the above..cherish every single moment, my families & friends~=D

sem break now.. went to KL time square wif my BFF! n watched one movie
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE=the ghost protocol!
WOW~!!I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCHIE~ it is strongly recommended to all..

N here,I want to say sorry to yanlin chai for putting her aeroplane.. cant visit Malacca tis time round, as i have promised my frens earlier than date of trip.. I expected most dont want to visit malacca.. but...it turns to a reali unexpected situation.. to others, ENJOY n have FUN in trip k..=)

Its 2012~n im going to turn 20 n end my 10++ y,olds.. time flies~!!=X
gonna be more mature in thking n action~yea~!!one of de criteria to be in 20..
A new sem is gonna start! means i wil bac to the hectic n busy study life acc wif my muet exam.. OMG..hvt found any muet tuition yet.. gonna start it once i bac to Kampar~!!
n I dunno when wil de sem 2 result b released.. not tat worry for tis sem although i dint manage to do my BEST in C n C exam.. watever la.. I just hope that I could get 3.3cgpa above?!>.<''' its tough but nthg could help anymore..IT PASSED!!so jus WAIT for it~




No comments:

Post a Comment