Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10.1.2012

I got my SEM 2 result today...
Dislike this sem, i meant it~
de reason is de same, cant get expected result..
reali HATE de C n C subject..kinda lousy..ppl around me get de almost same result wif me
de one who always very "active" in C n C cls oso cant get even an A-
de paper hard like= =
im thinking..
wat if i take de entre subj instead of C n C... mayb de destiny wil not b de same like now
I reali put effort for tis subj..
3 essays tat u cant find it ans from notes given..
n de ohr too..y dont giv me an A..
I shud gt better than wat i hv now..=(
little improvement for tis sem..but I just desire more since this is short sem..WHY CANT!!!
NOMORE C n C!!!
expected to get good result for tis sem so tat I could catch up more n improve my own standard grade more..
gotta work more harder nex sem..I want my graduate cert with de word "MERIT"!!!

cert wif merit..My name wil be on it!!!=)



No comments:

Post a Comment