Tuesday, December 14, 2010

a simple updated blog

I hv found tat my blog is full of DUST d since I didn't update it for so long time..bobian~jus hv to admit tat my time is not enuf n i prefer sleep more,imLAZY BUM=PPPP...i even dont not hv time to touch my guitar(feel reali sorry to my hibernating guitar),hope tat i wont forget de chords of guitar=.=''''i got no determination at all..n im lazy to touch my lecture notesT^T..OMG,FINAL EXAM is just around the corner,wat should i do=(...PLS PLS,DETERMINATION is now i need de most,i dont want to fail my subjs..Im wasting time..I really hv to start my revision now..

Recently,my uncle n aunts were came bac to Kampar..they took me to tis restaurant to tat restaurant..oh gosh,i ate alots tis two days,hope tat I wont gain too much weight..cos i started feel fat to myself*sob sob*..during my form 5 time,I jus cant get to gain weight,n im reali skinny tat time,no matter wat food i eat,i just cant gain weight,my BMI shown tat im UNDERWEIGHT..but now,argh~~=.='' im growing horizontally!!!HORRIBLE,i got my burger face,my big big tummy n legs..kk,i wil go bac to my own hometown soon n i wil exercise more~!=)



My BURGER face~!!!= - =''
Now is 2.30am,i jus woke up from my nap,writing my blog..n now im going to study for my organic chem lecture slides as i hvt touched it yet due to non-stop test last week~so,im going to read it now,i hope tat i could finish at least one chapter=)

No comments:

Post a Comment