Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Holidays~!!!^^

Finali I hv  finished my exam today..Im extremely happy now..but wait,I gotta  worry for my result esp for my physical chem..I dunno WHY..I tot I was very well-prepared for tis subj,I have read thru de notes for N times,looked thru my tutorial sheets n memorized all de formulars, but my mind was blank during the exam time,NERVOUS rules me again......=(...SO DAMN WORRY for tis killing subj..All I can do now is PRAY HARD to GOD so tat I could pass my chem..till now,I stil hv a bad instinct tat keep on telling me tat I fail for tis subj,ARGH!!IRRITATED..GO AWAY!!!I JUST NEED A PASS!!!!FYI,I love chem most among those 3 science subj,hardly to imagine tat if I might fail it n retake again...I DONT WISH TO~=(

Others subj I alrd tried my BEST(perhaps)..I thk not a big problem for others..Hopefully~~n I realise that tis blog is full of dust n spiderweb..I promise tat i gonna clean it during sem break..n im gonna share my Y1S1 life to all~=)...next post I believe tat it will gonna b a LONG LONG post..Just wait ya!~


I reali do hope to pass my physical chem..GOOD LUCK to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment