Thursday, July 14, 2011

Speed-Up

My dear Francis~~pls speed up in doing anythg k,if u stil maintain ur "turtle's speed",im sure u wil left behind..~=.='''

Week 8 is started..and I feel like all de assignments burst out all of sudden,cant manage to settle down properly~my timing problem..causes lots of revision n tutorials n reports cant be done~OMG!!!feel the pressure around..heart beats increase as well..keep finger crossed so that I could solve all "U-T-A-R" one by one..However,my reading,writing,thinking,memorizing speed is really slow~perhaps I should pay more time in those stuff..how?!by "decreasing my OI OI time"?OR "on9 time"..hmmm...well~jus wish me gud luck!

N jus hv one GCB as my dinner~I feel so guilty to have HIGH-CALORIES food~I shud cut down de food tat I take..I dont want any spare-tyre as I  really dont need it~>.<

N another gud news..one of my BE coursemate got offer from local U..hmmm~one ppl less in BE soon..but evryone deserves a better choice~=))))~So,wish him all de best and good luck~Bright futures r waiting all of us out thr..So,all,let us fight for these 3 years...Hwaiting~!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment